Monday, April 22, 2013

The Countdown to Fit

Week 4 done. Welcome week 5. The countdown to the fit test is here. 1 week to go until the next fit test / weigh in. This will be the true measure of how far I have come in five weeks (4 regular weeks plus one recovery week)

I can tell you that already in four weeks (which really is nothing, think how quickly a month goes by) I'm already seeing great changes in my body, in how I feel, and in how my clothes fit. Plus the scale agrees, I am losing weight. 

This next week is going to be especially challenging as I figure out a way to incorporate running. I am NOT a runner, I have never enjoyed it, but I have come to terms with the fact that it would be nice not to loathe it, so to make it fun I am challenging myself to do a couple 'fun runs' this year to give me something to reach for. So even 5k is something I need to train for (go ahead, make fun of me). 

This is my workout schedule for the week: 



Happy Monday! Make it happen!


Lizzy


No comments:

Post a Comment